- Best Lawyers: Lawyer of the Year 2013, Litigation - Construction
- Mountain States Super Lawyers 2009-2012
- Best Lawyers in America 2008-2013
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" Peer Review Rated
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Contract negotiations, litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Trial representation of owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in lawsuits and other disputes on public and private construction projects ranging in size from $1,000,000.00 to $220,000,000.00
- Preparation of contract forms and general conditions including conventional and design/build construction and design services forms for nationwide owner/developers, contractors and design/builders
- Mechanic's lien claims and surety bond claims
- Preparation of claim packages and risk assessments resulting in the settlement of disputes without the need for costly and extensive litigation. Projects analyzed include multi-prime, fast-track prison construction projects, wastewater treatment facilities, federal government projects, and multi-use institutional facilities.
- Business and real property disputes
- Representation of business entities in significant and contested debt collection actions
- Representation of real estate developers in all manners of disputes concerning the development of property
1993 - Present: Partner, Meuleman Mollerup LLP
1987 - 1993: Gibbs, Giden, Locher & Turner, Los Angeles, California
Licensed to practice law in Idaho, California and Utah
BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY ACTIVITIES
- Idaho State Bar
- The State Bar of California
- Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association, Section on Public Contract Law and the Forum on the Construction Industry
- Idaho Associated General Contractors
- LEGUS, International Network of Law Firms
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society
- Frequent lecturer before the Associated General Contractors of America, the National Electrical Contractors Association, the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association, ASHRAE and the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Contributing author: The Design/Build Process, ABA Publications, 1997.
- Contributing author: Fifty State Public Construction Contracting, Wiley Law, 1996.
- Co-author: Recent Legislation Affecting the Construction Industry, The Construction Lawyer, Volume 25, No. 4, Fall 2006.
- Recreation Unlimited, adaptive ski program
- University of the Pacific, J.D., 1986
- Bucknell University, B.A., 1983